PROMISE TO OUR DONORS
At LVIM, we promise:
To respect your privacy.
- To require only the information needed to process your donation through the medium of your choice (lvim.net, www.lakelandderby.com, mobile application, or third party). All other personal information is only received if it is freely given by you, the donor.
- To only use your personal information for processing your donation and for keeping in touch with you.
- To make unsubscribing from mailing lists easy –
If you wish to unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists, e-mail or otherwise, we make it easy for you to do so. Simply opt-out by clicking unsubscribe on an e-newsletter, responding STOP on a text message, or call us at 863.606.1552 to request to be removed.
- We will not sell, share or trade your name or personal information with any other entity.
- We will not to send mailings to you, our donor, on behalf of other organizations.
- To ask for your feedback and ideas.
- To communicate to you the impact your gift makes.
- To say, “Thank you!”