PROMISE TO OUR DONORS
At LVIM, we promise:
To respect your privacy.
- To require only the information needed to process your donation through the medium of your choice (lvim.net, lvim.net/swan-derby, mobile application, or third party). All other personal information is only received if it is freely given by you, the donor.
- To only use your personal information for processing your donation and for keeping in touch with you.
- To make unsubscribing from mailing lists easy –
If you wish to unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists, e-mail or otherwise, we make it easy for you to do so. Simply opt-out by clicking unsubscribe on an e-newsletter, responding STOP on a text message, or call us at 863.606.1552 to request to be removed.
- We will not sell, share or trade your name or personal information with any other entity.
- We will not to send mailings to you, our donor, on behalf of other organizations.
- To ask for your feedback and ideas.
- To communicate to you the impact your gift makes.
- To say, “Thank you!”